Dr. Janis A Pastena Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janis A Pastena?

Disappointed and disgusted

I read such great reviews and then I met the woman who would be putting her hands in me and found myself more than disappointed. Not only was she extremely rude and made me wait 6 hours, yes you read that correctly 6 HOURS!!! I feel as if she took one look at my name and treated me like a stereotype. I haven't felt like immigrant garbage since I moved to the states as a child, but she did an excellent job at making me feel 10 years old and barely able to speak English all over again. She asked me how many children I had, not if but how many (none yet btw) and if I "even had a job". I will not be letting this miserable little woman perform any kind of medical procedures on me after this visit. How can I trust someone like that operating on me?

A patient

She is the most compassionate and committed doctor my husband and I have ever met. She actually gave us a second chance at life, and for that we will never forget her.

Dr Janis Pastena saved my adult son's life. My son came into the hospital through the emergency room as an accident drowning victim. She is a careful knowlegable wonderful doctor. The entire Westchester Trauma unit and all the nurses we had contact with were just wonderful. The care the technology were awesome. Every single thing was monitored and contrary to the odds he lived Thanks to God, Thanks to Dr Paatena and all the wonderful nurses and staff.

Thank You!!

This woman is a great doctor!! She saved my life, and I am grateful my life was in her hands!! I wish I could repay her for the wonderful care she gave to me.

Best doctor I have ever been to