Dr. Janis Rubin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janis Rubin?

Posted on July 27th, 2010

It's difficult to get a hold of a person, when you do they're generally nice and help you. However, if you call between 11 and 1 pm, forget about it; they put on an away message for lunch. How many emergencies did they miss then? Dr. Rubin was nice but didn't seem to really care about my issues or why I was there. I felt like I was inconveniencing her, but she's a nice woman, I can tell, just spread too thin I think. She wasn't very helpful with my symptoms though, and didn't listen when I had my own ideas.

OK

Posted on May 28th, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Rubin for 7 years now and as much as I do like her as my doctor, I cannot tolerate the incompetency of her staff and the 40 min wait EVERY time I've been to her office. Unfortunately I will be moving on.

Posted on September 28th, 2015