Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janis P Tupesis
Dr. Janis P Tupesis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Tupesis is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Advocate Trinity Hospital and Provident Hospital of Cook County. She speaks English.
Dr. Janis P Tupesis has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Janis P Tupesis has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Tupesis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 2006
University Of Chicago
Dr. Janis P Tupesis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUW Hospital & Clinics, 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI
Dr. Janis P Tupesis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.