More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janita Russo
Dr. Janita Russo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA, with another office in Long Beach, CA. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Russo is affiliated with Miller Children's Hospital, Lakewood Regional Medical Center and Anaheim Memorial Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Janita Russo has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Showing 5 of 6
I wouldn't recommend her to nobody she don't listen to you when you want to tell her something she gives medications and don't explain what there for I'm impressed how a children hospital will have someone like her working there if you have children with kidney problems the best hospital with the best kidney specialist go to children's hospital in LA
Zero manners, rude and made us wonder why a person of such poor characters works with children. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to give zero star She would belittle parents, and made unprofessional remarks about how you care for your little ones. Would answer your questions with cynicism and sarcasm replies. Most unpleasant experience ever in 16 years of going to pediatrician office. The only plus point is the great and super helpful nurse in the facility.
My six year old daughter had a good experience with Dr. Russo. She made her feel very comfortable and she spent a long time examining her and answering my questions.Once, the doctor went out of her way to reach me one weekend to inform me about my daughter's urine infection.She phoned in a medication to a nearby pharmacy and my daughter recovered. My daughter looks forward to her follow-up visits and so do I.
Dr. Russo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Miller Children's Hospital
Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
St. Mary Medical Center
Monterey Park Hospital
Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Miller Children's Hospital Long Beach, 2801 Atlantic Avenue, Long Beach, CA
Miller Children`s Hospital Long Beach
Miller Childrens Hospital
Los Angeles Com Hospital - ELA - Norwalk
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, 2801 Atlantic Avenue, Long Beach, CA
41 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Janita Russo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Janita Russo in this video.
Dr. Janita Russo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.