Dr. Janita Russo Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Janita Russo?

I wouldn't recommend her to nobody she don't listen to you when you want to tell her something she gives medications and don't explain what there for I'm impressed how a children hospital will have someone like her working there if you have children with kidney problems the best hospital with the best kidney specialist go to children's hospital in LA

Rude and Unprofessional

Zero manners, rude and made us wonder why a person of such poor characters works with children. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to give zero star She would belittle parents, and made unprofessional remarks about how you care for your little ones. Would answer your questions with cynicism and sarcasm replies. Most unpleasant experience ever in 16 years of going to pediatrician office. The only plus point is the great and super helpful nurse in the facility.

My experince with Dr.Russo was not good. she do not spend enough time answering question, Do not return phone calls, And is very rude. I also found another doctor and he is all ears when you have questions and very nice.

My six year old daughter had a good experience with Dr. Russo. She made her feel very comfortable and she spent a long time examining her and answering my questions.Once, the doctor went out of her way to reach me one weekend to inform me about my daughter's urine infection.She phoned in a medication to a nearby pharmacy and my daughter recovered. My daughter looks forward to her follow-up visits and so do I.

Hard to diagnose problem when you don't return calls or even follow up on surgical procedure that you recommended. I also have no problem with a blunt doctor but not with a 5 year old sitting in the room. Zero bedside manner...found new doctor and he is positive, proactive and communicative.