Dr. Janja Viltuznik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janja Viltuznik?

Booooo

Posted on May 18th, 2017

Doesn't that interested in my health issues

WONDERFUL DR. V!!!!

Posted on March 27th, 2017

WHAT A BLESSING TO HAVE FOUND DR. V. A FEW YEARS BACK! SHE ALWAYS GREETS YOU WITH A SMILE AND GENTLE HUG. SO VERY COMPASSIONATE, LAYS IT ON THE LINE, ANSWERS ALL QUESTIONS AND DEFINATELY CARES FOR HER PATIENTS. SHE IS A DOCTOR YOU CAN HAVE CONFIDENCE IN AND TRUST. SHE WILL ALWAYS BE MY DOCTOR AND I RECOMMEND HER HIGHLY. SHE "IS" THE BEST!

LOVE DR V!!!

Posted on January 19th, 2016

REFERRED BY A FRIEND LOVE HER SHE'S AMAZING-

OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL FIVE STAR PHYSICIAN

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Dr V is a compassionate, caring, doesn't pull any punches, no-nonsense physician who genuinely cares for her patients both personally and professionally. I do not recommend doctors easily yet I have referred 6 people to Dr V all of whom are thrilled with her care. There are no words that can be put on paper to adequately describe this wonderful woman and physician. She is tiny but mighty. She comes flying into the hospital with her white coat flapping and people get out of her way. When I've had occasion to be taken to the ER from work and am being attended to by nurses at St. Joseph's Hospital, they ask who my PTP is, when I say Dr. V ....eyebrows got up and I've been told "we better take good care of you or she will have our a....es." When the Lord created Janja He threw away the mold.

Doctor appointment

Posted on October 2nd, 2014

After reviewing Dr. Viltuznik profile and knowing that the office is accepting new patients including patient with United Healthcare insurance, I called in for appointment. Unfortunately, the office denied my insurance. I have never had a change to see this doctor. The rating of 1 star is for misleading information about insurance acceptance.

Dr. V

Posted on March 27th, 2014

Sometimes you wait a little after your appointment time but the wait is well worth it! Her bedside manner is wonderful, she is competent and takes her time to listen to and address ALL of your concerns.

Best Dr. ever

Posted on December 21st, 2010

She really cares and listens to her patients. She is honest, thoroughand is open to alternative treatments.

Outstanding

Posted on September 24th, 2010

Dr. V has been my doctor for 10 years, and although I live in LA now, I still will not change Drs. She is thorough, professional, and sees you as a person and not just a number. She is a phenomenal doctor and person, and I feel lucky that she is my doctor.

Posted on July 15th, 2010

Dr V. is an absolutly wonderful doctor and person. I feel lucky to have her as my doc.

excellence in the human condition

Posted on May 28th, 2010

Dr Viltuznik is very compassionate, caring, and honest. She truly does care about her patients and is very sweet, takes time with them and she feels like a great dr and a good friend as well. I highly recommend her. She is from the old school where she spends quality time with her patients and shows deep care and concern for them both as a patient and as a human being. I just love her. She is current on the conditions we are living in during this recession, depression, and tries to put her patients at ease and she always gives me a hug on the way out. She is a wonderful woman and human being. This world is lucky to have her in it.

Dr V is the BEST!

Posted on March 2nd, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr.V for about 10 years.She is simply the best!

Caring physician and a loving human being

Posted on November 11th, 2009

I would never consider changing Dr's. Dr V is very professional and also very caring, compassionate and puts me at ease every time I go in. She always, always enters your room with a big smile and how are you sweetheart? She means every word of it also. I have other friends who go to her and everyone loves her. I enjoy talking with her. She is an adorable person and is beyond kind.She will always be my Dr.