Dr. Janmejay J Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janmejay J Patel?

After asking close friends in the medical industry "who would you pick as your Cardiologist when needed?"

The name Dr.Jay Patel scored the highest praise.That was 20 years ago. His skill and manner is undeniable. Listen to what he says and work at what he recommends and you will be writing the next review .

I have been a patient of Dr. J. Patels for over 17yrs. He is the best he is very knowledgeable. he has kept me alive all this time. I trust him with my life. He is a very caring person and has great bedside manner. I will always recommend him.

Best Cardiologist in Las Vegas

I have seen Dr. Patel for about 14 years. He is thorough, compassionate and really listens. He explains things so I can understand them. He asks and honors my opinions.

Thing Dr. is very good in my opinion. I would refer anyone with cardio problems to him.

Dr. Patel is an excellent doctor and his staff are absolutely the best!

The office staff is the friendliest and most knowledge personnel I have ever visited. The Doctor cares about me as a patient and relates in terms that any person can relate to. Honest and forthright and does not rush through just to see another patient but makes sure I understand my medical situation.

Saved my mother's life!

Dr. Patel saved my mother's life. He found the problem that other cardiologists and the AZ heart institute missed. My mom had left main artery disease, was seriously blocked and sudden death waiting to happen according to the cardiovascular surgeon. After my mother's triple heart bypass surgery, she switched her care from her former cardiologist to Dr. Patel. If my insurance was accepted by Healthcare partners, he would be my cardiologist as well.

Dr. Patel is always prompt, courteous, knowledgeable. He is very straight forward. He takes his time with you explaining things so that you understand. I would highly recommend him!

Thanks Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel has treated since I was diagnosed with a bad aortic valve. Everything he said about the condition before surgery and now after surgery have been accurate. I have been going to him for 5 years he spends as much time as needed with me and answers all my questions in a way that I can understand.

I have been a patient of Dr. Patel's for a few year and I recommend him highly. He is an exceptional cardiologist. He,along with his staff,are professional and caring. I have never felt rushed or ignored. He answers your questions without making you feel like a moron. Need a great doctor,see Dr. Patel.

I have been a patient for over 12 years and Dr. Patel has been nothing but a caring and through doctor. He recently read an MRI that was done while in the hospital for a bleeding ulcer and noticed mass on my hip and lacerations on my liver. He immediately that same day made and appointment with the cancer center to have this reviewed (I still am being tested). His monitoring of my records from other doctors has prevented me from not being aware of other health issues. I was in the hospital for 11 days and not one of the attending doctors made mention of this fact. His staff is very professional and shows a personal interest in your well being.

Dr. Patel is an amazing Dr. He saved my father. I am his patient due to family heart history. He is courteous, knowledgeable. He is never in a hurry. He listens to all your concerns even when it isn't a heart issue. His staff is by far the most friendliest group of people. They care and are considerate to your needs. If I could have Dr. Patel as my family Dr. I wouldnt hesitate for a minute.