Dr. Janmejay Shaktawat Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Janmejay Shaktawat?

Happy patient

Dr J is great at diagnosing a problem and treating it promptly. I send all my friends to Dr J

best dr ever

I was very lucky to find dr J many years ago,has treated me ,my wife and my stepson with the best of care. the staff is the best. I hope he never retires.

Manager

Very pleased with all aspects of the appointment. I felt very confident with his ability to treat my issues. Would recommend Dr. Shaktawat highly.

Dr. Jay saved my life by correctly diagnosing a chronic health condition that would have claimed it. He and his staff are the most incredible health care team I've ever experienced!!!!

He was not happy that my husband were asking questions about his condition and was very voiceful about how he felt about it. I was not happy that he was upset with our questions that we asked. I think a Dr. should want his patients to ask about their care. This surprised me and my husband.

Wonderful Doctor

Wonderfull provider, Highly Intelligent, thorough, and sympathetic. I recommend him to anyone. A++++ Thank you Dr. Jay.

Excellent, caring doctor

buy med book and treat yourself. at least you will get honest caring attention to your body as a whole.

Dr. Jay is a caring professional and a good listener.

Good Patient Care

I am a smoker , doctor has warned me several times not to smoke but I continued to smoke ,by doing so I have developed asthma / COPD like condition. I went to see my doctor who promptly Diagnosed me with a flare and took care of me by giving steroids and antibiotics and admitting in the hospital and taking care of me in the hospital.I have quit smoking since and thanks to my physician who saved my life ; so I take full responsibility for what happened to me, some of us still blame our physicians and family whereas responsibility still lies on us; thanks to this doctor for opening my eyes and giving me a new life.