Dr. Jannette Klepek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jannette Klepek?

Left because of Staff

Posted on January 16th, 2015

I really liked Dr. Klepek, she had a great bedside manner and took a lot of time with me to explain things, ask questions, and make sure I got everything I needed. Unfortunately her staff caused me so many problems that I've had to find another doctor. I take medication that requires a new script/approval every month. The staff repeatedly messed up the date on my prescription refill, causing me to go days without my medicine because the insurance company would obviously not fill it before the script was dated as valid; then her staff would react rudely and defensively to me, insinuating I was trying to circumvent the process to have my prescription filled earlier than 30 days apart; and further not allowing me to speak directly with Dr. Klepek about the problem. I should never be treated like this. Luckily, it's been a wise decision for me to leave, as my new doctor has advised me that Dr. Klepek should have actually increased my prescription dosage by 5-10mg over 2 years ago in order to maintain the same level of effectiveness. Unless all you ever require is a single annual exam, I would not recommend Dr. Klepek's office for your needs.

excellent care

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

I have been seeing her for over 10years she remembers my medical history and always spends the time needed

broken hearted causing me more emotional pain and suffering and hurting me physically from a simple blood draw

Posted on January 20th, 2013

i remember the physical pain from a bad blood draw to large of needle by a nurse i liked the dr was a women specialists with years of experience, i dislike being rude to on 3 occasions by a crabby nurse , its possible i would recommend dr k . yes i would like to see her again but that is not up to me it is up to her and her clinic i need support and not feel like my visit to the dr is going to be a bad one

Posted on March 6th, 2012

Always takes the time to answer any and all questions. Excellant bedside manner and personality. Highly recommend her as I and my family have been seeing her for 10 years.

Posted on January 7th, 2012

Dr's nurse is incredibly rude and unprofessional. Lack of respect and consideration with patients. Waiting days for a return phone call and going days without medication because of nurses incompetence. Dr's nice, but unprofessional...so I guess you need to chose your health or a friendly face these days? I chose my health, this Dr is clearly not the choice for me!

great family doctor

Posted on July 20th, 2009

always spends the time needed

Posted on November 4th, 2017