Dr. Janusz E Golec Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janusz E Golec?

Every physician should be like Dr. Golec

Dr. Golec has been the PCP of my elderly parents for about a decade and a half. My father recently passed so only my Mom is still a patient of Dr. Golec's. I and they always sung/sing the praises of Dr. Golec. We always remarked/remark "That every person should be blessed with a primary care physician like Dr. Golec." From his medical knowledge, practice, and skills, to his wonderful bedside manner, and to the professionalism and care and concern of Dr. Golec and his entire office staff, the praise we have is beyond measure and words.

Great Doctor & Friendly Staff

Great doctor! Very patient and seems like he really knows his stuff. Office was very clean, staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. Waiting time was about 10 minutes. He answered all my questions and I actually felt like I got my $'s worth visiting this doctor. I would him to anyone. Great job.

NEVER IN THE OFFICE

Could not find a better doctor. Waiting time in office can be very long

Dr. Janusz E Golec is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.