Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janusz Kalinowski
Dr. Janusz Kalinowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kalinowski is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. He speaks English.
Dr. Janusz Kalinowski has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Have been going to this Dr for over 10 years. He always makes me feel at ease and as you know this type of check ups is not our (women) most favorite one! He can be funny and serious, depending on the situation. Not sure what am I gonna do if he EVER retires! Because of his professionalism I use him not only as my OB/GYN but also as my primary doc!
Dr. Kalinowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical City Dallas Hospital
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
TX Health Plano
42 Years Experience
Pomorska Akademia Medyczna
Graduated in 1971
Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Janusz Kalinowski accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions7777 Forest Ln, Dallas, TX
Dr. Janusz Kalinowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.