Dr. Janusz Plawner Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Janusz Plawner?

mr

Posted on October 24th, 2016

bad experience, i dont trust.

Dr. Plawner is a HORRIBLE Doctor, Outdated and Very Incompetent

Posted on February 26th, 2015

This is maybe one of my top 3 worst experiences I've ever had with a doctor. If you are a woman, do not go to this office. No need to elaborate there. This man is horrible. I've had SO many wonderful doctors in the city and I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with his inadequacy.

BE AWARE!!!!!!

Posted on January 19th, 2012

This has been by far the WORSE experience with a doctor in my life!!! I went to see the doc about a kidney stone I had passed, they lost my kidney stone and mysteriously found it a week later. I called the office everyday for 2 weeks trying to get in contact with the doctor, he refused to return my phone calls or speak on the phone. He makes you come into the office to get your co payment money and bill your insurance then makes you wait a minimum of 1 hour before seeing you. DO NOT TRUST this office with your health. It will be the WORSE experience of your life take it from me dont make the same mistake.

Posted on July 24th, 2011