Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janusz Porowski
Dr. Janusz Porowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berlin, VT. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Porowski is affiliated with Central Vermont Hospital and Raleigh General Hospital. Dr. Porowski has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Janusz Porowski has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Porowski saw me in the emergency room. He introduced himself to me within 5 minutes of my arrival. Emergency room staff was courteous, prompt, friendly, and confident. The nurses worked well with the doctor. He knew just what the issue was and presented a course of treatment that outlined all the options. He listened to what I had to say. He was knowledgeable about the latest recommendations regarding what medications and treatments were available for my condition. He contacted, as he said he would, following my release and coordinated with my doctors.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Porowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Central Vermont Hospital
Raleigh General Hospital
30 Years Experience
Universite De Montreal
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions130 Fisher Rd, Berlin, VT
Dr. Janusz Porowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berlin, VT.