Dr. Janusz P Srodulski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janusz P Srodulski?

Look no further--Dr Srodulsky is the best Physician you will find.

Although I have moved away I couldn't ever leave Dr . Srodulski! I have never felt more confident. Very thorough & has my back! So knowledgable he must have a photographic memory.

Best and Only Doctor

Doctor Srodulski has been my doctor for nearly thirty years--my entire adult life--and the only primary care doctor I have ever seen. He is very easy to talk to, is completely honest, and is probably the most intelligent person I have ever met. I think he is brilliant. He knows more about other specialties than the "specialists" I have seen. There has never been a question he was unable to answer, even when outside his medical specialties. He doesn't waste time and money on unnecessary tests when he can determine your diagnosis just by the examination. He has gotten me through some bad times, and I am thankful for his expertise, compassion, and thorough communication. I consider myself extremely lucky that I was given Dr. Srodulski's name when I called the Northwest Community Hospital Physician Referral 30 years ago. When all you hear about in the world is people doing things only for money and caring only about money, it is a wonder to find someone who truly loves what he is doing--and it is easy to tell that he does (I'm sure he likes the getting paid part, too). One final note on the negative side: The office staff at Northwest Internal Medicine doesn't seem to want to be bothered at times. It has gotten better through the years, but there have been times I called to make an appointment when I hung up because the person who answered sounded so uninterested and somewhat hostile. I admit they have intimidated me. Doctor Srodulski always tells me to call him back to let him know how I'm doing after appointments, but I rarely do so because it is so unpleasant to talk to his staff. They sound like I am bothering them. There have been times I was given incorrect information about medications and the general unpleasantness and sometime incompetence has made me contemplate switching doctors. As I said, it is much better now than it was in the past, but they need a better system of getting information between patient and doctor than playing telephone tag all day (or multiple days). Get a website, email, voicemail--ANYTHING to help with getting answers to questions without the meaning of the question being lost.

Skilled and caring professional

We have used Dr. Srodulski for over 20 years and greatly appreciate his diagnostic and treatment skills. During office visits he listens and takes the time needed to explain his recommendations.

The best Doctor.

My husband and I see dr. Srodulski. He has always taken all the time we need to talk to him. We have many family members that see him, all are pleased with his care. He is a very smart and intelligent man. He has saved my husbands life more then once. He is a great Doctor.,

Excellent doctor. Listens very well. You NEVER feel as though you are being rushed. Very thorough.

The Best!!!

I've had many health problems in my lifetime and many doctors but never have I met anyone like Dr. Srodulski. I've been blessed to have him as my doctor for the last 10 years. He is smart, really listens and is caring. No matter the situation he never gives up working to give you the best health possible. He has saved my life and made the life I have so much better.

Excellent doctor!!

Dr. Janusz P Srodulski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schaumburg, IL.