The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jany Sanchez has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Jany Sanchez has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Jany Sanchez has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jany Sanchez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Wasted my co-payment but most important my valuable time waiting to be seat with a doctor who lacks social skills. Absolutely no medical professionalism in seeing a new patient and perform a medical evaluation. I felt completely lost. Was it I in a doctor office? I don't think so. Should have read the reviews first. In and out in less than 10 mins with a diagnostic that I already known and was found it for free on the internet. Besides they tell you up front what the reason of your visit? since you can only be seen for ONE THING!!! How about first time patient that wants to be evaluated??? Awful service!!!
Just had one of the worst experiences of my life dealing with this office. After a one hour wait (during which I was told there were 3 other people in front of me!!!) I was told that they would not take my husband's insurance (because mine had a higher copayment?). Gave the girl the card and still she rudely said "NO!". My husband had called the insurance company in the morning and got the approval, but they said since I didn't call it in to them they wouldn't take it. I asked to speak to the office manager and was told that she was not in. I asked to leave my number and she wanted me to give out my number in front of a room full of people. I asked if I could write it down and she crumbled the post it and said, "then you get your own paper." Wow! Make it my mission to let everyone know how rude her staff is. WOW. If that's who you have working for you, Dr. Sanchez...WOW!!!
Dr. Sanchez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Jackson Health System
Dr. Jany Sanchez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMIAMI MEDICAL ASSOCIATES, 13055 SW 42nd St Ste 210, Miami, FL
Dr. Jany Sanchez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.