Dr. Jared Bingham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jared Bingham?

Do Not Go To This "doctor"

Posted on July 31st, 2015

Very rude and non professional - they deal with people who don't have insurance and treated me like scum off the street - didn't want to hear what i had to say - i have been on certain meds for years and my insurance changed and i will not be going back to him - he asked if i had bought my prescriptions off the street and didn't have a reliable source anymore to get the from - very belittling and rude. didn't want to listen what i had to say

Very VERY bright doctor- genius level

Posted on September 27th, 2013

He is very knowledgeable and quick to catch onto what is wrong! Very, very bright doctor.

great Doctor and friendly staff

Posted on January 18th, 2012

I have been going to this clinic for several years. Dr Bingham is a great Family doctor with a very courteous staff.they built a new building a few years ago, and have s very clean office. I moved several miles away a few years ago and have a wide variety of doctors to chose from in my area. I would even think of changing. I will continue to make the trip to Santaquin since the personal service, low wait time, and piece of mind is worth the trip. I would recommend Dr Bingham and this clinic to my friends and family.

Posted on March 15th, 2016