Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jared J Freiburger
Dr. Jared J Freiburger, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dubuque, IA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Freiburger is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center - Dubuque and Mercy Hospital And Trauma Center. Dr. Freiburger has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jared J Freiburger has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jared J Freiburger has the following 14 expertise
- Adolescent Medicine
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Urinary Incontinence
- Infectious Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Family Planning
Dr. Jared J Freiburger has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jared J Freiburger is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Freiburger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Jared J Freiburger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- WPS Group
- Wellmark Alliance Select
Locations & DirectionsMedical Associates Clinic, 1500 Associates Dr, Dubuque, IA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jared J Freiburger, DO - Family Medicine in Dubuque, IA, in this video.
Dr. Jared J Freiburger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dubuque, IA.