Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jared L Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jared L Johnson has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Jared L Johnson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jared L Johnson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr Johnson was friendly and concerned. He asked a lot of questions and paid attention to my answers. I needed a referral to a specialist, and the staff got it taken care of speedily. The staff was courteous and efficient. My wait time was about 5 minutes in the lobby and 5 minutes in the examination room.
Every time i go to dr. johnsons office it take a long time to get in and when im waiting the patient room it also takes very long for him to finally get to me. When i tell him what is wrong with my duaghter he guessing and researches stuff on his computer, never knowing whats exactly wrong with my baby. He also has gave my daughter an anti-fungal medication that made my daughters case worse..
I thought Dr. Johnson was super nice. He really seems very personable and professional. I really like the information sheets for the kids and what to look for and help them with at different ages. (My OB does that too and I think that is very nice.) I love the office staff and how quick it was to get in. I was late and they were still very nice.
Ive been here twice in two months, both times Ive waited an hour in the lobby, then get called back and wait an hour to an hour and a half in the room, what is odd to me is that there are always about two people in front of me, so I dont understand why the wait. both times that ive been to Dr Johnsons office he seems to be guessing whats wrong with my kids, and Im the one asking many questions to find out what REALLY is wrong with my kids, almost like its his first day at work.
11 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJared Loran Johnson Md, 7570 W 21st St N Ste A, Wichita, KS
Dr. Jared L Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.