Dr. Jared J Liebman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jared J Liebman?

Not very professional

MegaBoobs

Dr. Liebman is the absolute best, he had the best personality I've ever seen in a Dr. He truly loves to help people, my breast were larger than most & he was up for the challenge, I had my reduction 6 days ago with very little pain. I'm feeling like a new person already! Oh his staff was awesome as well. He has a new friend now. I love him for giving me back my life.

This is the best doctor I've been to since the time when doctors made house calls. He's never too busy for me to text or call.He listens to me and considers my wants and needs.i can't say enough good things about him.

The #1 Plastic Surgeon.

Dr J. Liebman has very good best side manners. He is an angel that God sent to me to take good care of me. His work he takes personal and its few thin ...

Great Surgeon

Dr. Liebman performed breast reduction surgery on my daughter. His technical skills was excellent and she came through the surgery without complications, very little pain, and fast healing. In addition to the technical aspects of the operation, this was an emotional operation and he handled all of our concerns with compassion. I would definitely recommend Dr. Liebman as a plastic surgeon.