Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jared Royer
Dr. Jared Royer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint George, UT, with another office in St George, UT. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Royer is affiliated with Dixie Regional Medical Center, Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus and Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Jared Royer has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Royer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dixie Regional Medical Center
Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
12 Years Experience
University of California at San Diego
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jared Royer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint George, UT.