Dr. Jared M Salvo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jared M Salvo?

Excellent care

I drive 180 miles round trip to see Dr. Salvo. He is very well versed in his specialty as well as mitochondrial disease and dysautonomia. He is an excellent doctor. I would highly recommend. He is worth the drive and time it takes to get there!!!

Confident and Inspiring

Amazing Dr. I had an ablation to fix an AFIB issue, his confidence is very reassuring during the stressful time leading up to the procedure and provides excellent care after. He runs a tight ship, he staff is top notch

Dr Salvo helped solve a problem I had been dealing with since I was a young girl. He was easy to speak with and answered all my questions in way that was easy for me to understand. I would recommend Dr Salvo to everyone.

Dr Salvo Save My Life

My MD recommended I visit Dr. Salvo after determining my heart beat was irregular. Dr. Salvo immediately diagnosed me having AFib. Medication has since controlled my AFib problem. He also had me wear a heart monitor for a week. The day he received the results his office called me to schedule an appointment the following day. He then told me my heart stopped beating numerous times while wearing the monitor & I needed a pacemaker. He showed me the results of the monitor. I scheduled the surgery which went very smoothly. I've now had the pacemaker for 14 months with no problems. Dr. Salvo spends time explaining everything in detail, answers all questions, & never rushes you. He saved my life for which I will be eternally grateful. Upon completion of my surgery, he spent time answering all my wife's questions & never seemed rushed. I've since recommended him to my daughter-in-law's step father who also needed a pacemaker. He too is extremely happy with Dr Salvo. I can't say enough good things about Dr Salvo & highly recommend him to anyone with cardiac issues.