Dr. Jared Vorachard Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jared Vorachard?

Unbelievable

Posted on May 27th, 2014

I would not go to this hospital if I was on fire. My wife went to the ER Friday with severe back pain. No MRI, no X Ray, just a few pain pills and adios. Today she went back with increased pain. Without going into detail, she was sent home in worse shape than when she arrived. I called the hospital and the doctor told me "we send patients home in pain all the time." "She was given XYZ that should have lasted. She is currently throwing up and crying. I asked her if she wanted me to call them back because on the sheet is says if you start to throw up to call. She told me that she was nauseous in the hospital and they handed her a bag and said "let's get you out of here." UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Posted on June 9th, 2016