Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jarl T Wathne has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Jarl T Wathne has the following 12 expertise
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Smell Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Facial Trauma
- Swallowing Disorders
Dr. Jarl T Wathne is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
33 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Robert Packer Hospital
Dr. Jarl T Wathne accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCumberland Valley Ent Consultants, 11110 Medical Campus Rd Ste 126, Hagerstown, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jarl T Wathne in this video.
Dr. Jarl T Wathne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hagerstown, MD.