Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jaroslaw J Fedorowski
Dr. Jaroslaw J Fedorowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plattsburgh, NY. He has 28 years of experience. Dr. Fedorowski is affiliated with The University of Vermont Health Network Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jaroslaw J Fedorowski has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Shortness of Breath
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Exercise Stress Test
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Chest Pain
Dr. Jaroslaw J Fedorowski has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Fedorowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Slaskiej Akademia Medyczna W Zabrze
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsChamplain Valley Physicians Medical Center, 206 Cornelia St Ste 309, Plattsburgh, NY
Dr. Jaroslaw J Fedorowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plattsburgh, NY.