Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jaroslaw Mateuszczyk
Dr. Jaroslaw Mateuszczyk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with another office in Fargo, ND. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Mateuszczyk is affiliated with Kaleida Health - Women's & Children's Hospital of Buffalo, Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital and Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jaroslaw Mateuszczyk has the following 1 specialty
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Mateuszczyk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaleida Health - Women's & Children's Hospital of Buffalo
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital
Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Essentia Health Fargo
Lenoir Memorial Hospital
24 Years Experience
Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Jaroslaw Mateuszczyk accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jaroslaw Mateuszczyk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.