Dr. Jarrett Sutton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jarrett Sutton?

Prompt!

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

You never have to wait long and you never feel rushed. Very kind, considerate and knowledgeable.

Posted on October 15th, 2016

Great Md , takes time with his patient . Would recommend him to anyone in my family . Good to have a great md in our town .

Best dr

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Very professional, caring, Christian dr!!!

Posted on October 27th, 2015

My appointments go like clockwork, the staff are eager to wait on you as well as answer questions to there ability with promptness. Dr. sutton is very prompt , to the point( which i like), has the best bedside mannor i have ever seen. whether or not he is sincere about my (his patients) feelings or not he presents hiself as he does. He sits down and listens to any issues you have to say as well as makes sure you understand what he has told you... He seems never in a rush.. He performed my hysterectomy and i had the best experience ever!! The only and last time I had been in the hospital was with the birth of my son (29 years ago the time of my surgery ) . I was scared to death and under the circumstances of my reasoning for having the surgery a nervous wreck.. He literally as well as the hospital staff made my stay a very pleasant experience. The most important thing of all (he prayed with me right before my surgery ) that is one thing he is known for. He deserves dr. of the year every year!!! He is an all around best! I drive almost and hour to see him because I love him so much!!

Amazing!!

Posted on August 11th, 2015

I hadn't been to the OB In 14 years so I was very nervous! He was amazing. Very nice and made me comfortable. Highly recommended.

Best Experience

Posted on July 26th, 2015

He is very considerate and compassionate.

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Dr. Sutton is caring, concerned, and personable. I highly recommend him.

Posted on April 8th, 2011

There are no words to describe Dr. Sutton. I was very nervous about my appointment, afraid of the outcome. I had been having some problems. Dr. Sutton talked with me and assured me that everything was going to be ok. He took the time to sit down in his office, after my exam and speak to me one on one. He showed true care and concern for my well being. His diagnosis was very accurate and professional. Dr. Sutton's office staff were very courteous and caring as well. His office is very comfortable and is decorated absolutely beautifully. My wait was only about 10 minutes. Overall, I would definitely recommend Dr. Sutton to anyone.

Posted on January 13th, 2011

I was recently referred by my gynecologist of 20 years, to Dr. Sutton for a hysterectomy. During my pre-op, operation, and post-op tenure with Dr. Sutton, I have become quite impressed. Not only does he have a strong knowledge base, but his compassion for his patients is wonderful. Due to the care that I received, I have switched to him as my doctor.

Posted on October 11th, 2017