Dr. Jarrod M Harrall Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jarrod M Harrall?

Dr. Harrall is a very professional and knowledgeable doctor. He took the extra time to answer my questions and was thorough in assessing my care options. My family has been going to Mountain View Medical and Dr. Harrall for several years and I would highly recommend Dr. Harrall for your family physician!

Excellent Physician

Dr. Harrall is without a doubt the best physician I have found since moving here. I have been a patient of his for about 3 years....he is accurate, intelligent, caring and kind. As a patient you really and truly feel cared about and know you are receiving the best care possible. Never rushed...always listens and responds appropriately. I would not go to any other physician......He is a definite 5 STAR

Excellence in Action

Dr. Harrall is one of those rare finds in a doctor: he is personable, NEVER makes you feel rushed, he is thorough in his style of problem analysis, is genuinely concerned about each patient, and has a way of making his patients feel comfortable. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a doctor where you won't feel like 'just another patient'.

Emergent Care Plus/ Primary Care Plus/ Sports Med Plus

Dr.Jarrod Michael Harrall once again has given excellent medical health care. He spends as much time as needed until all my questions and concerns are answered. Will continue to be a patient for a long time. A very unique practice, in a good way. Always can expect excellent care and there is not a long wait to see Dr. Harrall Also it's very easy to get a appt. Thanks for going above and beyond in medical care!

Primary Care Plus / Sports Med Plus / Emergent Care Plus

Dr. Harrall has gone above and beyond for health services provided to me starting out with Sports Med Plus. I was so impressed I asked if he would tak ...

Aweful doctor!

I recently went to visit Jarod Harrall, DO. After speaking to the nurse for several minutes I had to wait 15 minutes in the exam room. The exam rooms don't have any doors and is only covered by a large cloth. I could hear everything being said in the next room! After 15 minutes Jarrod finally came it. His first sentence to me was "Hey, what's up?" This put me off immediately because of his level of unprofessionalism. His gray scrubs were wrinkled and obviously not his size. His overall appearance was sloppy. I had three separate issues and he only addressed two of them. When I asked about the third issue he just brushed by it. He spent a total of 3-4 minutes in the room. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone!