4.8

Skin cancer gone!

The doctor helped me understand my problem and quickly scheduled me to have my melanoma removed. Thank you for a smooth process and good result.

Best surgein

Dr. Kaufman and his assistant Michelle are the best. I recently had a very extensive surgery and can not even begin to explain how happy I am with the outcome. I had virtually no pain and am healing nicely. Dr. Kaufman went above and beyond to accommodate my surgery with another surgeon so I would only have to have one procedure. He truly cares about his patients. I would recommend him and his wonderful staff Michelle and Jodie to anyone looking for the best.

Excellent experience

Met with Dr. Kaufman after many years suffering with an umbilical hernia. He put my mind at ease in answering all my concerns and was quickly scheduled for repair surgery. Procedure and recovery were flawless. Staff was very courteous, attentive to my questions and followed up with my aftercare. Couldn't be happier with the results! Thank you to Dr. Kaufman, his office staff and all office/OR personnel at CAMIS in Eatontown!

Great doctor for colon tumor

Doctor did a laparoscopic removal of part of my colon and I was able to go home the same day and go back to work in 3 days. Thank you for a smooth experience from start to finish

Recent Hernia Surgery

Recently underwent hernia surgery performed by Dr. Kaufman. From my initial visit to his office through the operation and post-op follow-up, I've found him to very caring and makes sure you understand the options available. I never was rushed and he made sure all of my questions were answered. Also, Jodi and Michelle make you feel welcome at the office, scheduling appointments and checking in after the surgery. Highly recommend Dr Kaufman.

Best doctor in NJ

I have been bounced around to many surgeons and none were willing to help me. Dr J was awesome and so was his staff! Thanks for a smooth procedure and taking out my gallbladder!

Excellent practitioner and efficient office

This was an overall A+ experience they helped me figure out my problem with my varicose veins and spider veins and then they arranged for prompt treatment for me through my insurance. The Doctor is kind , caring and top notch result we the end result. Would highly recommend

Hernia Surgery

The surgery went very well. There was no complications , no pain and,I didn't even have to take any of the pain medicine that was prescribed. Recovery time was just as the doctor said, its been four weeks and I am back to normal also there was minimum scarring, if any. I am very pleased with Dr. Kaufman and would highly recommend him.

Venous ulcer

So helpful in getting my open sore to heal

Great Experience

From the moment I walked into Dr Kaufman's office I felt confident that I made the right decision. He is extremely professional & personal. He evaluated my problem, explained thoroughly what needed to be done, and took care of it. His assistants in his office are awesome as well! Couldn't be happier with my experience. Danny Pepe

Great Doc for varicose veins and spider vein treatment

Easiest experience I have ever had with a doctor and staff Quick scheduling for my ultrasound and visit and then treatments that were almost pain free and led to my legs looking and feeling great again Thanks for all of your help!

Great Care

The Doctor and staff are vary carrying, sensitive and professional! Highly recommended.

Dr. Jarrod P Kaufman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brick, NJ.