Dr. Jarrod Kaufman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jarrod Kaufman?

Hernia Operation

Dr. Kaufman and his office staff are superb. I came in presenting classic signs of a hernia. Dr. Kaufman did a complete exam and patiently explained my condition and what my options were. I proceeded with surgery soon after and everything went well. Dr. Kaufman is such a true professional and practices medicine to the highest standards. I feel completely comfortable recommending him to anyone.

Oustanding care , knowledgeable and honest doctor

Dr. Kaufman took care of my issues immediately and made sure that I was recovering quickly. He took the time to explain what he was going to do so I would not have any more problems and pain. His office staff was also very kind. A great experience all around.

Wonderful physician and person

Thanks to the many glowing reviews on this website I was encouraged to to make an appointment with Dr.Kaufman for what I thought was just a painful hemoroid problem. Dr.Kaufman was very easy to talk to. He was a very kind, compassionate and caring doctor. The first visit he sought to eliminate the hemoroid with banding and that has gone very well but it tuned out I also had a large polyp which was causing the majority of the bleeding and other frustrating conditions. Within 3 weeks the polyp was surgically removed. I expected alot of pain afterwards. Thankfully there was no pain and I can again have my life back. I am so thankful to Dr.Kaufman for his surgical skill and for a man who truly wants to help his patients. I would also want to say his staff Amanda and Michele are pleasant,efficient and also make you feel at ease. Thank you for your help. I would highly recommend Dr.Kaufman to anyone. He was great and so was his staff.

Best vein doctor in the area

Had a few procedures at his office They are skilled and professional I would recommend to anyone

Best doctor for hemorrhoids

Very easy to get an appt and solved my problem with bleeding and skin tags in 3 visits ; NO PAIN

Great provider for varicose and spider veins

very nice doctor and he helped get my legs looking normal again I can now wear shorts and not be ashamed !

Made my legs look and feel better

They treated my spider and large varicose veins and got me back to normal very quickly. All the staff were helpful and professional

Highly satisfied customer

You want a surgeon that you can depend on to do a great job!

HEMOROID BANDING

PAINLESS

THANK YOU, THANK YOU DR KAUFMAN!

Dr. Kaufman literally put my life back! My hemorrhoids were so awful, and with having to sit 90% of my day at my job, they were getting worse and worse. I read about the procedure Dr. Kaufman uses and saw reviews that said "My pain was gone by the next day"! I thought that impossible with all the pain and bleeding I had but it IS true!! I was almost 100% pain free within twp days and probably 80% by the next morning. THANK you Dr. Kaufman and staff (who by the way are also wonderful).

Not only is Dr. Kaufman an excellent surgeon He is also a caring conscientious person that Has excellent bedside manner !! I highly recommend Dr Kaufman if you want the best!

Excellent Surgeon and great care!

Dr. Kaufman explained everything to me and gave me detailed instructions both pre and post surgery to aid in my quick recovery. Within a week of hernia surgery I was back riding my bike! I experienced virtually no pain after the surgery and on the day after did not need so much as a Tylenol. I highly recommend Dr. Kaufman