Dr. Jarvis N Earl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jarvis N Earl?

Dr Earl is wonderful and easy to talk to. His staff is very nice also. He has done several of my surgeries. I was a difficult case but he did hang in there until he dx my shoulder correctly and corrected it.

Dr. Earl was extremely professional on my visits. I have had 2 full knee replacements and a rotator cuff repair. All have gone very well. He told my what to expect as far as pain expectations and rehab he he wa " right on the money". He answered all of my questions and always asked if there was anything else I needed to know at every appointment. A super nice doctor!!

Dr Jarvis Earl is a wonderful doctor!

Dr Jarvis Earl was amazing! I highly recommend him! He is very nice, he after 2 visits already gave me cortisone injection that helped greatly and his bedside manner is very nice! Him and his staff are wonderful! I highly recommend him!

Dr Earl is wonderful!

Superior

Listened to my details of my pain. Asked questions of me as I described my pain. Related to me a almost identical problem he had had and the outcome. Had a sense of humor. Gave me possible options to alleviate my pain. Gave me follow up instructions if pain persisted.

Dr Jarvis Earl

a brilliant doctor

Pain better Problem not fixed...

Diagnosis determined quickly...treatment started immediately but mobility and range of motion still horrible, after 2 surgerys...liked Dr. Earl but has an attitude problems..kept complaining on problem and after 3 years still hurt...2nd disappointment with American Family Network Doctors!

Wonderful

I had a wonderful experence all went BEAUTIFUL. I was so pleased no extened pain even before I left hospital. Beautiful scar, Nothing like planned on. Thank you Dr Earl "good work no complant's" Thank you so much you gave me back my LIFE. THANK,S A MILLION.

pain free now

I went to see Dr. Earl because my hip was bad. I got in to see him right away and he was very friendly. My operation was a success and I have no pain now. Dr. EArl told me what to expect and talked to my husband before and after the operation. He said he was very friendly and explained everything I had to do to keep from getting an infection. It took a while for all the pain to go away but I knew what to expect.