Dr. Jarvis D Reed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jarvis D Reed?

My Oncologist Referred By Surgeon & Friend with Breast Cancer

He is great with all his patients and yes he does spend a hour or two with each one of us and yes he makes me and I am sure others feel like their is hope. he is a Christian man who loves The Lord sand that is a major requirement for me with this Cancer experience. Yes he is well known and I believe very competent doctor. And because he is a popular and well liked doctor it does cause for us to have o wait 45 to an hour but this is okay because the staff at The West Clinic has made my cancer treatment be with nothing but good memories. These are special God Loving People that works there and I have enjoyed my time with then even through the chemo therapy and lab technicians. Who can give you food and drinks like tea, coffee, juice or water. 6 years ago the volunteer staff embers brought us sandwiches of all kinds before the economy changed. I have truly had a blessed experience on my journey with Cancer!

He is a great doctor and a very caring person. Dr. Reed does not make you feel rushed at all. He wants what's best for all his patients. He is very responsive to patients concerns. He and the staff at the West Clinic have been greet.

Caring Physician