Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jasbir Singh has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Singh is by far one of the most caring, compassionate and thorough doctors that I've encountered. Prior to moving to Texas, I had a micro-preemie that passed away and with the help of Dr. Singh I was able to make it to full term this pregnancy. Not only is Dr. Singh an amazing physician, he is also very knowledgable and takes his time answering any questions you have. He also has a great sense of humor, which I think is one of the most overlooked qualities that is necessary to be a great doctor. I can honestly say we are almost a little disappointed that this pregnancy is almost over because we won't get to see him any more. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Singh and his amazing staff at North Austin Fetal Maternal Medicine. :)
Dr. Singh has a very kind, gentle bedside manner and puts all of your pregnancy fears to rest. His ultrasound technology is WAY BETTER than most other practices and his staff always print out a bunch of pictures for me to take home. His nurses take time to answer my questions and Dr. Singh spends a lot of time with you during each visit. I never feel rushed or like I'm not valued as a patient when I'm there. And thanks to him, I'm on healthy pregnancy number 2!
I will truly miss when I no longer visit Dr. Singh each month. He has taken me through two pregnancies with high blood pressure. His bedside manner has you leaving every appointment with some new knowledge and feeling like he took time to really talk to you and discuss your progress. His laid back demeanor has a calming affect in stressful situations and he is not quick to medicate when it may not be necessary. As I said, I will truly miss him once I have my second (and last) child and feel like I was so fortunate to have been referred to him.
19 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Jasbir Singh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAustin Maternal Fetal Medicine, 12200 Renfert Way Ste G-3, Austin, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jasbir Singh in this video.
Dr. Jasbir Singh is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Austin, TX.