Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jasen S Kobobel MD
Dr. Jasen S Kobobel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Merritt Island, FL, with another office in Rockledge, FL. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kobobel is affiliated with Wuesthoff Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jasen S Kobobel has 2 locations
1205 N Courtenay Pkwy Ste C
Merritt Island, FL 32953
Dr. Jasen S Kobobel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jasen S Kobobel has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Jasen S Kobobel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Very efficient and caring practice!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jasen S Kobobel - Posted on October 23rd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jasen S Kobobel - Posted on September 10th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jasen S Kobobel - Posted on July 23rd, 2018
Very nice doctor and staff, but BEWARE my procedure was denied from my insurance saying "it was not medically necessary" now I am stuck with a $400.00 bill for a "trigger point injection" in the back that was never explained as "experimental". What kind of doctor wouldn't tell or warn me that it "may not be covered"? I have the best medical insurance!! I have heard many other stories similar to mine, so BEWARE
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jasen S Kobobel - Posted on June 28th, 2018
This the last time. Show up for an appointment and not there when he was supposed to be there..this is the third time . the staff said they called and left a message..they did not. I even asked what number they called. This by far the worst doctor i have ever come across. talks down to you, condescending. two practices .does stem cell treatment for 6000 dollars where other doctor charges 1500, runs a spa next door. ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.
Skilled & Equipped Staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jasen S Kobobel - Posted on October 10th, 2016
Dr. Kobobel has one of thee BEST bedside manners I've encountered in years. Wonderful experience, you can walk-in or make an appointment. I've been going to Dr. Kobobel for over 2 years now. His offices are equipped with state of the art medical equipment and his medical staff is sensitive and very attentive to your needs. I changed doctors and chose Dr. Kobobel as my primary doctor because he's basically a onestop medical office. Patient for life!!!
Dr. Kobobel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Jasen S Kobobel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jasen S Kobobel, MD - Family Medicine in Merritt Island, FL, in this video.
Dr. Jasen S Kobobel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Merritt Island, FL.