3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jasen S Kobobel?

Very efficient and caring practice!

Scheduling was easy, physician was very knowledgeable, staff was caring. Can have blood work xrays and other tests done all in one visit! Very happy I visited this practice compared to other facilities .

Money

Worst office I’ve ever taken my children to. Money is the big motivator at this practice! If your reading this review DO NOT step foot in this practice if you care about your health. Nothing but a money hungry practice!!!

BEWARE

Very nice doctor and staff, but BEWARE my procedure was denied from my insurance saying "it was not medically necessary" now I am stuck with a $400.00 bill for a "trigger point injection" in the back that was never explained as "experimental". What kind of doctor wouldn't tell or warn me that it "may not be covered"? I have the best medical insurance!! I have heard many other stories similar to mine, so BEWARE

Piss Poor

This the last time. Show up for an appointment and not there when he was supposed to be there..this is the third time . the staff said they called and left a message..they did not. I even asked what number they called. This by far the worst doctor i have ever come across. talks down to you, condescending. two practices .does stem cell treatment for 6000 dollars where other doctor charges 1500, runs a spa next door. ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.

Skilled & Equipped Staff

Dr. Kobobel has one of thee BEST bedside manners I've encountered in years. Wonderful experience, you can walk-in or make an appointment. I've been going to Dr. Kobobel for over 2 years now. His offices are equipped with state of the art medical equipment and his medical staff is sensitive and very attentive to your needs. I changed doctors and chose Dr. Kobobel as my primary doctor because he's basically a onestop medical office. Patient for life!!!

A little honesty.

Great doctor, great staff. I wouldn't ever change. The people really care about me and listen to me. Their followup needs some work. I still lovem.

Walk ins only! Appointments mean nothing

Make an appointment to wait 2+ hours to be told they took to many walk ins. Don't make this your primary provider as his practice is not family medicine it's walk ins to pay for the new BMW

Horrible place. I wouldn t go back here if you paid me to. They have no idea what they are doing.

Masked False Readings

Needed to have foot surgery that required an EKG. The assistant ran it twice adjusting the sensors. Dr Kobobel came in and stated I had previously at some time had a heart attack and needed to go to a heart specialist to get approved for surgery. That took 6 weeks to get an appointment. During that time I'm stressing thinking I've had a heart attack. The specialist ran an EKG and said I had not had a heart attack and suggested I did not need to be on cholesterol medication which is very low dose anyway. Relieved? I would say so. A few months later I needed a 5 panel urine test and physical for a security license. I called to confirm that it could be done there and was assured yes. Paid my $100 up front to be told in the examination I would have to go to Melbourne to get the 5 panel done. Another $55! During this examination the assistant took my blood pressure and said it was too high. Relax. Three more times with it being too high. Finally another assistant came in and said roll your long sleeve up. Blood pressure after all this was 132/83. Not bad for someone two months off cholesterol medication and getting false readings AGAIN! It was time for a full examination including blood work that my insurance covers. No call for that appointment after mentioning it twice. I must say when I had a upper respitory infection another (lady) doctor in this office was very helpful although after the culture I was made to wear a mask till I departed the office.

Beware!!!

Absolutely horrible. Unprofessional staff. Incompetent doctors. Can't call in correct the medication to save a life quite literally. Was told by receptionist I would need to make an appointment for the next day at a walkin clinic then had my appointment pushed back to accommodate other walkins. Was told I needed an apt for lab results, wasn't called when results came in, then was threatened by staff for not coming in after they gave results over phone. There MAY be one brain split up between entire office staff in 2 offices. Stay away if you value your life and need anything more than a zpak.

I agree with a fellow review he is trying to do too many kind of medicine and advertised he knew about bioidentical hormones which he really doenst and made me sick as well because he didn't understand what he was doing and with that or the type of thyroid medicine I was on. its taken 2 doctors and gynecologist to straighten me out, if all you need is basic things like colds or things he is okay, liked that they have things in a computer, had major issues with deciphering our bill because they wwould move the money around In a way so you couldn't figure it out.

The Dr is good, however the service after you leave the office is not

Dr. Jasen S Kobobel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Merritt Island, FL.