Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jasleen K Duggal has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Addison Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Endocrine Disorders
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Showing 5 of 26
I scheduled a 10am appt hoping the my wait would not be as long as an afternoon appointment has proven to be. The Dr takes her first patient at 9. After waiting for an hour and 15 minutes I was finally taken to a room and was told that there were 2 patients ahead of me and that one was a new patient. This meant that I would be waiting for at least another hour to see the doctor! I voiced my frustration with the nurse who had brought me to the room to wait some more. It is absolutely ridiculous to over book patients that they are waiting for more than 2 hours to see you. While I was waiting 2 drug reps were taken back. So frustrating! I rescheduled for the first appointment in the morning in hope that I won't be wasting my time.
I have tried for two days to get the phone to be answered so I can make another appointment. The phone is only answered by an answering service with the excuse that "They're busy or away from their desks." TWO DAYS and I cannot get through to the office. I have left messages and no one calls back. No office can possibly so busy that they do not answer their phone, or call their patients back after two days. UNACCEPTABLE!!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
Maulana Azad Medical College
Graduated in 2003
Chicago Medical School
Dr. Jasleen K Duggal accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBakersfield Heart Hospital, 3001 Sillect Ave, Bakersfield, CA
Dr. Jasleen K Duggal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.