Dr. Jasleen Kukreja Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jasleen Kukreja?

the best dr.was my transplant Dr.

Excellence personified

Dr. Jasleen Kukreja saved my life. She is the most competent and amiable doctor I have ever had. She's famous for her "tiny hands" which enable her to do minimally invasive thoracic surgery, but I call her the doctor with tiny hands and big brains.

John

Dr. Kukreja gave me back my life. I was on Transplant list but thanks to her that has been put off by 8-10 years.She has a wonderful bed side manner and kept me informed about everythin prior to my two lung surgeries. She is amazing!

Dr. Kukreja forgot three times to provide information about the procedure that I had requested. She did not keep me well informed and was not as accessible as other surgeons I have had. The results of the surgery were also disappointing. I have bulges in my chest where sternal talons clasp my sternum together. Though she could have used regular sternal wire had she done the standard hockey stick incision, I don't know why she chose the talons since she never kept me informed (the information I requested). She did not come see me before the surgery as other surgeons do and have in the past for me.

Dr. Jasleen Kukreja is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.