Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jasmin Erlichman has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Jasmin Erlichman has the following 13 expertise
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
Dr. Jasmin Erlichman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 35
I give Dr. Erlichman 0/5 stars which represents how appalled I was with my experience. She was extremely unprofessional blaming me for her inability to complete paperwork required by my job, not returning phone calls from different people from my other healthcare providers and my boss. I am lucky I am no longer thinking of harming myself because that is exactly what I would have done, not thanks to her, but rather the remainder of my treatment team, I did not proceed. She spent at least 50% of our appointment divulging her personal history to which I felt I was the therapist, not the patient but I was charged for the time.
Sometimes you will wait for HOURS. She also spends a lot of time on the phone with personal business. She loses charts, forgets what you talked about last visit or what medications your on,, (which should be written down), never gives you a receipt, talks about her own problems. I changed doctors after about ten visits. Got sick of waiting.
27 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jasmin Erlichman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.