Dr. Jasmin L Mcginty Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jasmin L Mcginty?

Mother

She is wonderful.. my son love her she got him up and hopping around on two legs again..😘😘

Ethical, transparent doctor

We had an atrocious experience with new doctors at another hospital and McGinty was a godsend. She was skilled enough to perform a closed reduction, reducing risks of infection and complications. The other doctors wanted to do all kinds of stuff including a full lateral incision and permanent k wire. They bullied us and threatened to call CPS on us. McGinty took a look, showed us all the potential outcomes, and was ethical and honest about how to best treat the damage.

THE BEST DOCTOR I've had

I enjoy her working with my son he has to get surgery soon an I feel good about it because of Dr McGinty she is the Best in what she dose I will be seeing her soon an wonted to thank her for all that she has done see you later with lots of love. She is the BEST!!! :-)

Dr. Jasmin L Mcginty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.