Dr. Jasmin A Tamboli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jasmin A Tamboli?

Great doctor

I went to 6 doctors before I had seen Dr. Tamboli . I was misdiagnosed multiple times. The other ones I had seen didn't care or didn't listen. So I lived with this pain for 4 years. I was vitamin D deficient . I cried when my bones stopped aching . So if you need someone that will help you she is an amazing doctor and I thank god for her every day

Horrible

Only open 2 days a week. Wait in office is usually an hour. Doesn't take vitals, or urine test. Doesn't provide accurate diagnosis. Refers all her patients to her husband, who is an allergist.

Dr. Jasmin A Tamboli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Steubenville, OH.