Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jasmine F Dhindsa has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jasmine F Dhindsa has the following 8 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
- HIV Infections
Showing 5 of 12
Worst doctor i have ever seen. No bedside manner, didn't answer any of my questions, allowed her own opinions, baggage, and agenda get in the way of having a professional conversation. Spent more time lecturing me on a theory (which I didn't even understand how it connected) than listening to why I was there. TERRIBLE.
24 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 1994
Interfaith Medical Center
Dr. Jasmine F Dhindsa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & DirectionsKidney Care Associates, 1500 E 2nd St Ste 201, Reno, NV
Dr. Jasmine F Dhindsa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.