Have you seen Jasmine S Hayes-Adams?

Why Dr. Hayes-Adams is excellent

Dr. Hayes-Adams listened very carefully to me and was always very thorough and caring. She always had a smile on her face and did her utmost to uplift my spirit and keep me positive. I suffered from chronic uveitis that would not go away and when she felt she could no longer treat me effectively she had the professional of courtesy of sending me to someone with more extensive experience and training than her and they backed up everything she did to treat me. Furthermore, she referred me to an excellent retina doctor at USC and since I have been there I have found a primary care doctor and everthing has been outstanding ever since.

This doctor did very little to help me with my double vision and failed to order tests, even though I had been suffering for 19 days. I had to pay an outside consultant, who indicated I needed an MRI, a neurology consult and a number of other tests.

Jasmine S Hayes-Adams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harbor City, CA.