- 10 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute
- 1 specialty
- 12 expertise
- 1 location
Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jasmine R Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Jasmine R Khan has the following 12 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Jasmine R Khan has 0 board certified specialties
10 Years Experience
Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute
Graduated in 2008
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJasmine Rafeek Khan Md, 128 Vision Park Blvd Ste 145, Shenandoah, TX
Dr. Jasmine R Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shenandoah, TX.