Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason S Ahuero
Dr. Jason S Ahuero, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics. Dr. Ahuero has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason S Ahuero has 2 locations
7200 Cambridge St
Houston, TX 77030
Book Online Now
Dr. Jason S Ahuero has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics
Dr. Jason S Ahuero has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Jason S Ahuero is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Entity HR Officer
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jason S Ahuero - Posted on September 30th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jason S Ahuero - Posted on August 29th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jason S Ahuero - Posted on July 25th, 2013
Dr. Ahuero relieved my heel pain and the pain associated with Morton's Neuromas on both feet. While I'll never go on long walks or hikes again, I can now go shopping and stand in checkout lines. My life was very limited by foot pain before surgery. I had to go shopping when everyone else had gone home or before the morning shoppers were out. Now, I can go shopping whenever I need to. I can go to see the grandkids play soccer or football. Thank you Dr. Ahuero.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jason S Ahuero - Posted on August 10th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jason S Ahuero - Posted on June 25th, 2012
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2018, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Jason S Ahuero accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jason S Ahuero is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.