- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jason W Anast has 3 locations
Dr. Jason W Anast has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jason W Anast has the following 21 expertise
- Testicular Diseases
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Kidney Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Male Circumcision
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Women's Health
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Bladder Issues
- Interstitial Cystitis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Jason W Anast Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
- [ "Aetna HMO", "Aetna HMO" ]
- [ "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access", "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access" ]
- [ "CIGNA HMO", "CIGNA HMO" ]
- [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
- [ "Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless", "Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless" ]
Coventry Health Care
- [ "Coventry KS PPO", "Coventry KS PPO" ]
- [ "Coventry MO HMO POS", "Coventry MO HMO POS" ]
- [ "Coventry MO PPO", "Coventry MO PPO" ]
- [ "Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO", "Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO" ]
- [ "CoventryOne PPO Network", "CoventryOne PPO Network" ]
- [ "First Health PPO", "First Health PPO" ]
- [ "UHC Choice Plus POS", "UHC Choice Plus POS" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate HMO", "UHC Navigate HMO" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate POS", "UHC Navigate POS" ]
- [ "UHC Options PPO", "UHC Options PPO" ]
More about Dr. Jason W Anast
Board certified in urology. Currently accepting new patients. Accepts most major insurance plans. Experienced in treating all aspects of adult urology including urinary incontinence, frequent urination, slow urination, enlarged prostate, vasectomy, kidney stones, low testosterone, erectile dysfunction, prostate cancer, kidney cancer, bladder cancer.