Dr. Jason Andrus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Andrus?

Narrow-minded and unprofessional

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

Jason is a disgusting excuse for a doctor. I can hardly fit into one review how unprofessional, emotionally unintelligent, and narrow-minded this man is. A couple interactions with him, however, sum up the kind of person he is: He was one of my doctors while I had a 2-week hospital stay. I had an unwanted pregnancy (which the hospital I was in did not provide). He told me "you can do that elsewhere, but you will have to take responsibility and face the consequences of that action. You'll have to live with that the rest of your life". What a GREAT thing to say to someone who is in the hospital and terrified. I was not taken care of well and became so dehydrated that the skin on my knuckles became cracked and red. When he saw this, he asked, in all seriousness, "how did your hands get like that? Were you punching a wall?" SERIOUSLY!? This was years ago and still makes me furious to this day. Why are you even in the practice of psychiatry if you're going to treat your patients in such a degrading manner? You shouldn't be allowed to practice psychiatry, Jason.

Posted on August 15th, 2008

Excellent physician. Please return to HI!

Posted on October 19th, 2017