Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jason D Archibald has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Having been examined and treated by many orthopedists over about 3 decades I can compare and contrast them fairly well I think. Dr. Archibald is very thorough in his exams and is a good listener in assessing your orthopedic and surgery related concerns. He is compassionate and has a good sense of humor that will put you at ease and he leaves you feeling that you are in good hands with him and his excellent staff. He has a solid educational background and considerable experience as well, including treatment of professional athletes.
Dr Archibald is new to area, he is awesome!! He is current with his skill and I believe is the guy to go to! He is patient and also willing to sit and explain things to the patient which for me is very important.. My recovery has been beautiful, all that have seen me nurses, pt, ot have said that I am ahead of what is the norm! The Dr. Promised to take good care of me and he has kept his word. I am very grateful for his expertise and his down to earth personality. I am feeling very positive and optimistic that I am going to return to my life pain free! Speaking of pain free , I left the Hosp. Only taking Tylenol day after surgery!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Archibald is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Jason D Archibald accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNew England Orthopedic Specialists, 4 Centennial Dr Ste 201, Peabody, MA
Dr. Jason D Archibald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peabody, MA.