Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jason J Batley has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 25
Dr Batley is an excellent doctor. He and his office staff are AMAZING! You do not have to wait long at all and they schedule appointments within that week. I love Dr. Batley. He did a excellent job on my surgery and I wouldn't want to see anyone else! If he were to leave Iredell County, I would go with him.
Great doctor. Listens to your concerns and answers a lot of questions before you ask them. Takes the time to talk with you and explain what the procedure entails and the expected outcome and recovery time. My husband had two knee replacment surgeries within 3 months with an excellent outcome on both.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014, 2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 2001
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Jason J Batley accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jason J Batley in this video.
Dr. Jason J Batley is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Statesville, NC.