Dr. Jason Benjamin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Benjamin?

Posted on November 21st, 2015

I met Dr.Benjamin in the summer of 2014 when I did my scheduled mammograms at Vista Medical Center East. He took time and effort to analyze my images and then explaining me my medical condition. Dr.Benjamin treated me with respect and dignity. His words were encouraging, warm, and truthful at the same time. This past summer of 2015 I chose Dr.Benjamin when I returned to Vista for my annual mammograms. Again, he was on top of the game: professional, respectful, and charming. I highly recommend Dr.Benjamin as an experienced radiologist to anyone who is seeking medical treatment. I gave him 100% satisfaction. He is a wonderful person and great Doctor!

Great doctor

Posted on December 31st, 2014

Accurate diagnosis and explained everything.

Posted on October 18th, 2017