Dr. Jason Bergandi Is this you?

3.1

Posted on January 11th, 2016

He is awesome

Posted on July 30th, 2015

He was very authentic with me. He took the time to explain what was wrong and how it could be corrected. Now at a time when I might need him again, I have lost touch with his whereabouts. he is one of the best doctors out there for my issues and he was honest with me and very caring. I would recommend him to anyone and I would definitely see him again for surgical procedures.

Never again will I see him

Posted on October 5th, 2011

His office is incompetent and lack empathy and compassion for their less fortunate patients who have fallen on hard times due to no fault of their own. If you call the office you are lucky if you get a call back and if you do it takes a week or two. While visiting the Doctor you are lucky to get 10 min after you have waited over an hour to see him. He seems jerky and sweaty as if he ran a marathon. He talks to fast, which leads the mind to think there maybe something else going on.

Take time to listen

Posted on May 30th, 2011

His bedside manner is poor. Most of the time you do not see him, and when you do it is for 10 min. He does not take the time to explain things and does not answer question. He need to talk with his patients and not talk at them.

Posted on June 1st, 2009

I believe that Dr. Bergandi saved my leg. He was the on call ortho the night I went to the ER with an infection. I was in the hospital for two weeks and saw him almost every day. He was in surgery all day, mine being the last at 7:30 pm, and Dr. Bergandi took the time to come to my room after, and we talked for quite awhile about my leg and other issues. His caring goes beyond doctor-patient. He truly cares about the person. Dr. Bergandi is an awesome surgeon in my book.

gone

Posted on September 9th, 2008

he just left after 3 surgerys and took off up north. no fllow ups.

Posted on July 11th, 2016