Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason E Billinghurst
Dr. Jason E Billinghurst, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Worth, FL. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Billinghurst has received 6 awards. He speaks English and Haitian, Haitian Creole.
Dr. Jason E Billinghurst has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Injuries
- Back Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Showing 5 of 77
Dr. Billinghurst is a doctor I look forward to visiting, and like most people, I don't particularly care for doctors' offices. He is surrounded by the most caring and compassionate humans who stop at nothing to make you feel better. Whether it is Ashley welcoming you at the front, to Brenda, Ina , Leone and/or Adriana assisting the doctor, you are in GREAT hands. I hope you don't need spinal surgery, but if you do, PLEASE SEE Dr.Billinghurst and Nurse Walker. Thank you.
When I met Dr. Billinghurst I felt so comfortable with him. He explained my MRI results so I was able to understand it clearly. I had excruciating pain prior to surgery and my surgery I was pain free. I would recommend Dr. Billinghurst to everyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2015, 2013, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
15 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 2003
Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School
Dr. Jason E Billinghurst accepts the following insurance providers.
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Center Of Palm Beach County, 180 John F Kennedy Dr, Lake Worth, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jason E Billinghurst in this video.
Dr. Jason E Billinghurst is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lake Worth, FL.