Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jason A Boardman IV has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Varicose Veins
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr Boardman did an outstanding job on my husbands surgery. The doctor checked on him daily while in the hospital. Follow up surgery was done quickly. Always in and out. Office staff very accomodating and pleasant. I will always recommend Dr Boardman, he saved my husbands life. He always answered our questions and tried to put us at ease. Thank you again and again.
Dr. Boardman saw me 2 days after a surgery for a post-op complication. Surgery done by Dr. Johnson. Boardman was short, uninformed, and not helpful. Referred me to the ED which is where I ended up. I was billed for a separate office visit which should have been included in previous surgical charges as a post op visit. Boardman stated he followed up with my anesthesiologist but I never heard from them. Boardman never called on me to see what my status was. Very unhappy with his service and charges.
I am sorry you feel that you did not receive the care you deserve. Without violating HIPPA Laws, I would like to address your concerns. Your "post-op complication" was in reality only related to the surgery by timing. It was not directly related to the surgical procedure. Since the complaint was in a field that I do not treat, I felt it best to refer you doctors who could quickly do a work-up and potentially treat your specific complaint. According to CPT rules, because this was not a routine post-operative visit it is billable. If this visit was not billed, I could be charged with fraud under Medicare rules. Finally, since your complaint is outside my field, not directly related to the surgery and because I am not your primary physician in the practice, I did not feel compelled to do a follow-up with you. Also I did not want you to get any more bills from our office when we had nothing to add to your care.
22 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Jason A Boardman IV accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrlando Physician Specialists LLC, 10000 W Colonial Dr Ste 288, Ocoee, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jason A Boardman IV in this video.
Dr. Jason A Boardman IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocoee, FL.